When it comes to building a business, it all comes down to knowing and mastering many things, one of those is understanding one’s market and being able to achieve branding success.
You’ve certainly heard of Daymond John.
As the founder and CEO of FUBU, his clothing company that’s generated $6 billion in sales, Daymond didn’t stop there.
Today he is best known as one of the “Sharks” on ABC’s hit show Shark Tank where he invests in small businesses looking for funding to grow their companies.
In this exclusive interview, we sat down to discuss what two dudes from Brooklyn and Queens have learned over their combined 77 years of being entrepreneurs and being responsible for billions in revenue.
Branding Success: From Brooklyn and Queens to the World’s Stage
And in this exclusive interview, Daymond reveals:
- His 3 keys to entrepreneurial and branding success,
- The one thing he wishes he knew when he was a younger Daymond John,
- What his singular trait is that people admire and respect,
- The one TV star who taught Daymond an important lesson in interpersonal communications,
- Which people he considers are “pigs” and disgusting, and
- The importance of standing for something as a brand.
If you want your business to stand out in a crowded market, then it’s time to implement what you just heard.
You won’t find another resource with more actionable advice than what Daymond is shared with you here.
Now use these serious game-changing insights that will help take your business from good…to effin’ amazing.
And if you’re feeling like there are too many options out there to make a smart decision, then we should speak because when it’s said and done, the key is fundamentals, not the latest trick that’s here today and gone tomorrow.