New York Times bestseller and NY Jets fan Gary Vaynerchuk says what’s on his mind.
As a four-time New York Times bestselling author, Gary Vee (as he is known) is a well-known speaker and f-bombing internet personality who’s as passionate as is he is successful.
In addition to being a captivating storyteller, savvy investor and unwavering NY Jets fan, his relentless hustle is his most unmistakable trademark.
But, more important than what he did do,
what did Gary NOT do that led to his incredible business success?
This is exactly what Ted Rubin and I discuss in this newest video.
The Gary Vaynerchuk Playbook
In this discussion, we scratch beneath the surface to uncover precisely what Gary did do (and what all successful entrepreneurs and brands do) in this age of social media and digital automation.
After all, Gary Vaynerchuk said “I always say that the real success of Wine Library wasn’t due to the videos I posted….”
So what is this “secret sauce” that fuels unstoppable (and scalable) success and brand growth?
In addition to answering that, we discuss:
- What do food companies, technology companies and mattress companies do to build relationships that we’ve forgotten to use in our increasingly digital world?
- What is “the sampling of you” and how do you use it?
- What are “shades of you” and how are they eroding your relationships and connections — weakening the strength of your network and power base?
- What is that “power column” David uses everyday to strengthen his connections and not get sucked into The Matrix?
- What’s that special tool we can use to express emotion without emoticons?
- What is Ted Rubin’s 30-day challenge that puts the magic back in your relationships?
This newest video answers that.
And what does Ted mean when he says, “A brand is what a business or person does. A reputation is what people remember and share.”?
Here’s the video:
So, how can you and your brand use the power of sampling (yourself) to rise above the noise in today’s marketplace?