OK, I’m not perfect (and neither is LinkedIn) and I don’t pretend to be.
While 2021 has been a record year:
- In business growth and impact
- In graduating 63 entrepreneurs through the Brand Intervention Masterclass/Mentorship program generating over $71 million in sales for its alumni, and
- Being nominated and chosen (just yesterday) as one of the Top Most Impactful People on LinkedIn from over 8600 nominations…
There’s something much more relevant right now. The need for us all to laugh a bit more.
More Raw Than a Downtown Sushi Bar
- What if I played the accordion topless?
- Or posed as “Ahnold” ripping someone’s leg off only to discover cocaine was in the wooden leg?
- Or sang in zero-gravity in one seamless take?
- Or dueled a cow as it converts its milk into weapons of crass destruction?
Keeping It Reel
In the business world, especially on LinkedIn, we take ourselves too seriously.
We focus on goals, strategies, and tactics, sometimes forgetting to have some fun along the way.
But who said “serious” is the only mode that matters?
While I’ve made a career building brands, I’ve learned levity and a good laugh can be much more effective than a 3-hour meeting that grinds, sucking all the life out of imagination and sparks of brilliance.
This is why I’ve produced my first annual Bloopers Reel with clips that would’ve otherwise never seen the light of day.
And that’s what makes this reel so needed and so much fun.
Pulling Back the Curtain: My Top 10 Worst Bloopers of 2021
This is a look behind the curtain of my LinkedIn “spoof videos” – which have been watched hundreds of thousands of times – sharing as I fumble and stumble through my attempts at being “other people.”
As could be expected, my LinkedIn Bloopers Reel includes a few “celebrity” cameos as well.
Without further delay, here’s the video that keeps on giving (recommended: play full screen and turn your speakers up):