Here is a new podcast interview which warrants some context to frame this properly:
Colin Morgan is a former professional golfer who spent 3 years pursuing his passion of
reaching the PGA Tour.
Somewhere along that journey, he caught the podcast bug and the only cure? “More cowbell…”
Today, Colin hosts his popular 5-day-a-week podcast, The Daily Grind, where he has interviewed such brilliant influencers as Seth Godin, Guy Kawasaki, Kevin Harrington, Neil Patel, Billy Gene, Amy Porterfield, Sharon Salzberg, and Jason Stone.
Two Men. Two Beards. One New Podcast Interview.
So I was thrilled when I was approached to be on his show
Really enjoyed speaking with Colin Morgan about #branding #differentiation and #success on his excellent podcast. Go ahead and check out the podcast below and grab some takeaways:
- At 10:52, I talk about the missing ingredient too many businesses lack that limits their brand’s growth and impact
- At 12:29, I talk about successfully overcoming the “people buying on price” problem
- At 18:31, I talk about why I chose to become a designer (and not pursue being an illustrator)
- At 24:13, I talk about “never losing that burning desire to…”
- At 30:07, I talk about “how entrepreneurs can step out of obscurity”
Those are just a few highlights. Special thanks to the podcast ninja, Jeremy Ryan Slate, for connecting Morgan and me.