Elon Musk. Independent. Wealthy. Innovative.
Welcome to the high-stakes world of branding – a world that’s as unpredictable as Wall Street on Monday morning yet as ripe for disruption as the dawn of e-commerce.
But you, you’re not just any player.
You’re a trailblazer, an Elon Musk in a world of old-school industrialists.
A Mr. Wonderful in the high-return world of making sure his money makes even more money.
As different as Elon and Mr. O’Leary are, they each share one critical trait: they own their brand of disruption worldwide.
Ready to shake up things? Let’s rocket into the cosmos of disruption.
- Understand your audience, but don’t just cater to them. Recall when Apple introduced the iPhone in 2007? Nobody knew they needed it, but now we can’t live without it.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pull an Apple: Understand your audience and then deliver something so groundbreaking they wonder how they ever lived without it.
Be less predictable and more disruptive.
- Be bold. Bold as a Tesla Roadster launched into space. Brave as Jeff Bezos starting an online bookstore in a world dominated by brick-and-mortar giants.
Be that bold. Be that brave. When the industry plays it safe, play it audacious, just like this premier landscape designer I branded in NYC.
- Your brand voice is your brand’s Steve Jobs. It’s the charismatic, turtleneck-wearing spokesperson that cuts through the buzz of the marketplace.
Your brand voice needs to be unique, consistent, and as distinctive as Google’s multicolored “G.” Swing it with conviction, like a tech billionaire at a TED talk.
- Break rules, but not just for the sake of breaking them. This isn’t about chaos. This is about revolution.
Break rules that are outdated, unnecessary, or simply irrelevant. Like that rule about not wearing white after Labor Day. Or what about that rule about businesses sticking to their lanes? A rule Uber didn’t seem to bother with.
- Embrace your weird. The world fell in love with Steve Jobs, not despite his eccentricities, but because of them.
So, embrace your brand’s unique quirks: that offbeat humor, the unexpected strategy, or that unusual perspective. What’s your secret sauce?
And finally, remember to have fun.
This is not about disruption for disruption’s sake. It’s about transforming the industry in a dynamic, impactful, and delightful way.
Because if you’re not having fun, how can you expect your audience to?
So there you have it.
You’re now equipped to take the branding world by storm and disrupt like a true Silicon Valley rebel. So go out there, and remember: don’t just make waves—make earthquakes.
As Kevin O’Leary (aka Mr. Wonderful of Shark Tank) would advise: “Don’t cry about money. It never cries for you.”
WHENEVER YOU’RE READY, HERE ARE 4 WAYS I CAN HELP YOU:
1. → Download The Lucky Brand: 10 Golden Rules of Branding to Outshine, Outperform, and Outlast Your Competition: Ten immediately actionable steps you can apply to your brand right now to elevate how you’re seen while expanding your impact.
2. → Grab Brand Intervention: 33 Steps to Transform the Brand You Have into the Brand You Need The exact strategies I use to go from zero to 100k+ followers, millions in income with no paid ads… sharing the tested and proven strategies, responsible for over $7 billion in sales for companies just like yours.
4. → Schedule Work with me and my team 1:1