A few weeks ago, I wrote about an incredible cybersecurity industry rebrand in an article:
In 1936, Alan Turing, the father of computing, wrote a paper largely ignored by the cybersecurity industry (while being embraced by the perpetrators of malware and ransomware, a multi-billion dollar industry).
Fact: In 2021 alone, 66% of organizations globally were the victims of ransomware attacks. This vulnerability results from the “malware solutions” used by companies today.
This results in hundreds of thousands of vulnerabilities. And billions in financial loss.
So when COMODO came to us with a revolutionary patented technology with an unmatched track record for zero breaches, it was time it rebranded itself for two key reasons:
- The COMODO company and brand had some old baggage, and
- It was pigeonholed in a specific niche that would take a lot of work to pivot from.
So, we first started with the fact from that paper written in 1936 that everyone managed to ignore: until malware executes, it can continue undetected in stealth mode indefinitely.
You can read the full article here.
NOBODY IN THE CYBERSECURITY INDUSTRY THOUGHT THIS REBRAND WAS POSSIBLE
That article was published BEFORE the live event last week in Las Vegas.
And this rebrand was done at a speed of a Tesla Model S Plaid, which has a 0 to 60 mph time of about 2.0 seconds (the fastest production car in the world).
Don’t believe me? See for yourself:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
A successful rebrand is as much about what you don’t do as what you choose to do.
- You don’t need a committee and layers of approval processes that slow things down.
- You don’t need an overpriced agency with too many people “tending to your account.”
- You don’t need a roomful of suits talking “marketing lingo” that nobody understands and even less care about.
We did this with a small, competent group of ninjas that unearthed a story everyone else ignored. And a look and feel that CRUSHED expectations.
Watch the video. It tells you all you need to know. Want to know more? Read the full rebranding article here.
STOP GUESSING. MOVE INTO THE PASSING LANE (IN A TESLA MODEL S PLAID)
A rebranding is a complex and nuanced undertaking that can impact your company. A great rebrand multiplies your input, so the return is amazing.
As you consider a potential rebrand, be sure to consider all of the factors I’ve outlined.
Need help putting it all together?
Use proven steps responsible for over $7 billion in revenue and sales for companies worldwide.
With branding done well, marketing will do its job easier, resulting in more sales to the right customer.
WHENEVER YOU’RE READY, HERE ARE 4 WAYS I CAN HELP YOU:
1. → DownloadThe Lucky Brand: 10 Golden Rules of Branding to Outshine, Outperform, and Outlast Your Competition: Ten immediately actionable steps you can apply to your brand right now to elevate how you’re seen while expanding your impact.
2. → Grab Brand Intervention: 33 Steps to Transform the Brand You Have into the Brand You Need The exact strategies I use to go from zero to 100k+ followers, millions in income with no paid ads… sharing the tested and proven strategies, responsible for over $7 billion in sales for companies just like yours.
4. → Schedule Work with me and my team 1:1