Brand Intervention, 33 Steps to Transform the Brand You Have into the Brand You Need, took the #1, #2 and #5 positions on Amazon’s Hot New Releases list within 2 days of being released, and has been in the top 5 since it went live. (Above, you see David in his office with his two favorite books—Daymond John who wrote The Power of Broke also wrote the Foreword to the new book).
The day Brand Intervention went live, Huffington Post wrote, “Brand Intervention is a must-read for today’s businesses and startups that want to stay ahead of the endlessly shifting marketing options we all try to keep up with. The book content and format are killer, unlike any other book on branding I’ve ever read or seen.”
And on Wednesday, December 13th, some amazing one-time exclusives will be released that you need to know about (and you’re invited to this special event).
Brand Intervention: For Those Who Cannot Wait to Rise Above the Noise
This is why we’re having a blow-out Webinar on December 13th in partnership with our good friends at Lucidpress.
In this special one-time Webinar on December 13th, we will cover:
- The problem with most business books (and how—and why—this book eliminates that problem)
- Why so many brands and rebrands fail (and what to do about it)
- Why Daymond John (of Shark Tank) agreed to write the Foreword
- Why Gary Vaynerchuk wants my sneaker
- Why companies and branding professionals around the world are adding Brand Intervention to their must-read book this holiday season
- How the name “Cure No. 34” was developed for the limited-edition chocolate?
- Why is coffee part of a book launch?
This is why Lucidpress teamed up with David to share some behind-the-scenes insights into the making of this breakthrough book with some one-of-a-kind exclusives that make Brand Intervention the ultimate guide to brand transformation in 2018 and beyond.
Secure Your Spot
See You on December 13th
What Readers Are Saying
- “Brand Intervention is like NO other book on branding. I’ve read or attempted to read many books on this subject. Most books on branding, as a small business owner, just don’t apply or are hard to understand how to apply what the author is trying to explain. In Brier’s book, there are so many great visuals, so many real examples of how to… examples of a lifetime of experience in branding, carefully dissected into information easily understood and better: you can actually see how to apply what he is teaching you to your own brand.”
- “My new Branding Bible — like a hot knife, this book slices straight to the point — 33 of them in fact.”
- “…a must-read for today’s businesses and startups…”
- “What I find remarkable is how Brier was able to distill so many salient points that caused me to take a deep breath and really look at my own branding and instantly see how and where I need to improve. In short, it kicked my butt and caused me to wake up and smell the branding.”
- “A branding book like no other….”
- “The goal Brier goes for is to help you to create need and want for your product or service… fans…. raging fans. He does this brilliantly page after page.”
- “I don’t use the word ‘genius’ lightly… and David is no less than a genius.”
- “This in-depth masterpiece will change your perception of ‘branding’ altogether.”
- “David Brier is a master communicator. In this book, it becomes even clearer why it is so important for business leaders and marketers to identify and nail the ‘point.’ Entertaining, easy to read, and equally easy to digest. This is for those who want to know branding, faster.”
- “…if you don’t know how ultra-important branding is to your company’s success, or have been wondering, then this book will be a must-read. I had the good fortune of getting an advance copy and my favorite things about it are that it is direct, informative and best of all — actionable. None of us has time to wade through reams of paper (to make an author feel good about how much he can write) while we try to pick up something we can use. David gets very high marks for his right-to-the-meat style.”
Brand Intervention: How to Do It and Win
Attend the December 13th Webinar to take advantage of these exclusive perks:
- Two random lucky attendees will win signed and inscribed copies of the stunning hardcover editions of the new book, Brand Intervention
- 30 limited-edition laser-engraved chocolates will be awarded to the first 30 who submit their Amazon receipts for their hardcover editions. These are 5 inches of solid chocolate bliss, laser-engraved with a design David created just for this book launch. Be one of the first to get your hands on this stunning (and delicious) piece of chocolate.
- Brand Intervention Coffee (Jet Fuel for anyone having anything to do with a brand). After scouring America for the finest roasted coffee, David found the perfect whole bean roasted coffee during a trip to NYC following a speaking gig at the MoMA. These have been packaged and are available only at this Webinar.
- The Rules of Brand Intervention posters, ready to be mailed to you (in the US). Seriously, you want one of these. Every order gets one of these exclusive posters. Once they’re gone, they’re gone.