When I see influencers making their mark, that mark is made in definitive ways.
- They’re not wishy-washy.
- They’re not tentative.
- They’re not domineering.
- They’re open-minded to better options. In fact, they’re committed to the best option, not as a convenience but as a necessity.
- They’re clear about what they aim to achieve and don’t vacillate.
In essence, they become a human wrecking ball to vanilla, average, status-quo offerings.
This is why I am dedicating today’s episode of One Minute Wednesdays to the topic of Influencer Marketing Strategy.
The Ultimate Influencer Marketing Strategy
What if you had the roadmap used by influencers around the world?
Here you go:
Never lose your curiosity to learn and remain a lifelong student.
- The best storytellers continue to learn.
- The best innovators continue to learn.
- The best entrepreneurs continue to learn.
The best story-vator-preneurs (yes, I just coined that word) are also very clear about:
- Not being average.
- Not being mediocre.
- Not compromising.
The world is made better by those who subscribe to these standards.
And it takes real curiosity and intelligence (as distinct from knowledge) to embrace those qualities, not some version of “artificial intelligence.”
Why? Because artificial intelligence does repetitive tasks with known variables.
The foundation of artificial intelligence isn’t ingenuity—it is speed and efficiency with known equations and tasks.
That’s why influencers are so valuable.
Don’t have a wrecking ball to mediocrity. Be one.