If you don’t know who this 4X NY Times bestselling author is, you need to get out more. With 2.9 million followers on Instagram, 1.1 million followers on YouTube, and 1.6 million followers on Twitter, Gary is an unstoppable force of nature.
Gary even has the street cred of having personally tweeted me two times about this.
That may be why Gary is the focus of this 5th episode of One Minute Wednesday you can watch below.
The Truth About Gary Vaynerchuk
Gary didn’t become Gary Vee overnight.
First, he simply started to talk, and share his knowledge of wines, before anyone was ready to listen.
Gary has said for the first year, nobody listened to what had to say.
And everyone from Daymond John to Robert Herjavek will tell you it takes 10 years to become an overnight success.
So Gary started to talk. Eventually, people began to listen, as the likely result of a combination of 3 key factors:
- The volume of output,
- The quality of the content, and
- Unwavering persistence: He kept showing up.
Eventually, the tides turned and people not only wanted to hear Gary, they couldn’t get enough of him.
Here’s how you can do the same thing.
3 Things You Can Start Today to Unleash Your Inner Gary Vee
- Start putting out lots of content, useful content that adds value to your listener — lots and lots of quantity.
- Pour on the quality — keep at it, no matter how many or how few have tuned into what you’re saying. (Remember: Don’t just be pitch man, be a value adder. Add tons and tons of value.)
- Don’t get impatient. The world has lots of sideshows and people are somewhere on the highway of life and will eventually reach your channel and if you keep at the above, they’ll find your channel interesting when they finally arrive.
Use those three things every day for yourself and your brand, and you will launch a new era of domination. (If you don’t know what to say, how to present your brand, or why your brand story matters in the world, that’s another story. Call us.)
Want to Know the Story Behind This Box?
(Sure you do: click here to find out.)