(If you’re in a rush, just scroll down and watch the video below.)
It’s that time of the year to give thanks and to give back.
Who Is This For?
Frankly it’s painful to see superior companies and their brands outperformed by inferior products and services that simply have better branding and marketing. Obviously if you’re running into this, something is killing your brand. But what is it?
To answer this, I’ve set up a live Q&A session on December 4th at 1:30 CST/2:30 EDT specifically designed for “A-Players” who want their brand to absolutely crush it in 2014.
This is 100% pure, uncensored, proven branding and marketing content ready for your immediate use.
(FACT: The first one to use these principles in their marketplace wins. The question is: will it be you or your competition?)
Here’s a fraction of what I expect to cover:
- The naming strategy used on a product launch to 2,200 sales reps that crushed it to sell out
- The primary (and most commonly overlooked) mistake brands routinely make that loses more business, market share and attention than anything else
- Think it takes a big budget to dominate your market? It takes something much more basic that I’ve never spoken about in public. I will cover this in detail
- I’ll cover why startups routinely fail (and it’s because of what they invariably focus on: It’s their biggest asset and their biggest liability)
- I’ll explain how a makeover for a Napa Valley-based company catapulted sales over 900% in 2 years
- One thing you can do to instantly make your social media gain traction. (Hint: It has NOTHING to do with writing dumb headlines or using cheap tactics.)
Plus as many of your questions you have that I can fit in (once you register for this free live Q&A session).
Helping Clients Have
a Kick-Ass Year
Honestly, this year has seen an amazing collection of achievements and milestones, some personal, some professional. After all, life is a game of give and take.
Clients have seen incredible growth and progress including startups that needed that extra edge to come out of the gate ready to conquer the world to rebranding an INC 5000 tech company, the successes have been outstanding. From New Jersey, NYC, Delaware, North Carolina and Virginia, then flying over to Mexico, Silicon Valley, Austin, Texas, Minneapolis, North Dakota and numerous areas west of the Mississippi… and then there’s the Italian clothing line….
From Forbes to Fast Company to being the #1 winner for the 2013 Shorty Awards for Branding to exceeding 570,000 views on Slideshare and more. It’s been amazing. Plus Shark Tank star Daymond John is part of this year’s achievements as you’ll see in the video below. So is my first grandson.
Giving Back (while
Rising Above the Noise)
So I decided to give back. (This is 100% free. It’s built around your questions. It’s done to help you and your brand’s growth.)
How? By lining up a special live video Q&A event with Diane Gibbs of Design Recharge for anyone who is involved in branding. In this Q&A, I’ll tackle these details as well:
- What branding issues do you need to solve?
- What problems are you facing?
- What questions do you have?
- What confuses you about branding?
- What aspect of branding do you need to tackle first?
Attend the live video interview on December 4th at 1:30 CST/2:30 EDT, and I’ll answer as many of your questions as time allows.
The below video gives you this holiday update with some anecdotes and goofy little video moments.
To attend, it’s 4 simple steps — a piece of cake (preferably warm with some ice cream on top and a little drizzle of anything chocolaty!):
Secure Your Spot
1. CLICK: Go to the Design Recharge Event link.
2. SUBSCRIBE: Subscribe to the Design Recharge VIP Email List (use the pop up prompt or in the top right corner)
3. SIGN-UP: To participate in the dialog and live chat during the show, simply sign up on this same page for your free simple Spreecast account (you’ll see a pop-up or on the right-hand side of the video window, click on the sign-up button. It’s very fast and accepts your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account info) — just follow the prompt
4. RSVP: Click on the RSVP button and you’re set. Then you’ll receive the questions being asked of me and you can add to that list!
That’s it. See you on the 4th at 1:30 CST/2:30 EDT!