What if there were 9 expert ways to create meaningful connections with customers?
Would you put them to use? I am taking a leap of faith and assuming you would.
So let’s get started right now.
9 Expert Ways to Create Meaningful Connections With Customers
This list is ground zero. If you don’t have these points in place, you’re behind the eightball. Like WAY behind.
And just for the record, this is NOT the way to make meaningful connections with customers:
I’ve taken 9 core steps any brand can use right now. No matter your industry or your niche or method to acquire customers.
Here they are (followed by graphics you can share and post on social media or share with your team).
1. Cut out the layers between your actual frontline people and your customers. Humanity will always outperform “processes.”
2. Listen more than you talk.
3. Note what moves the dial in your conversations.
4. Avoid cliches and, whatever you do, never “bait and switch” and betray your customer’s trust.
5. The more human you are, the more accessible and relatable you are as a brand.
6. The more customers know they can actually speak to a caring and interested individual, the better your brand will be seen in the hearts and minds of those you serve.
7. Companies must be honest and look at both sides of their brand: the micro which is the brand itself, and the macro which is the world out there, the world of those we serve.
8. Don’t choose the same language, the same terms, the same features, and the same arguments as your competitors.
9. Ignore “mission statement” language. Instead, embrace the language and values of those you serve to become an extension of what they aspire to be.
For Those Who Need an Extra Shot of Mental Caffeine, Here You Go (These Are Perfect to Share on Social Media)
With this list, sales can elevate their impact.
With this list, marketing can say things that are meaningful to customers well beyond “call to actions.”
Now, go ahead and create meaningful connections with customers.