How to brand anything is one helluva title.
Talking about Brand Intervention! And all for the last post I’ll do this year.
After a year of amazing career milestones, I had to wrap this up in a big way. To recap just a few highlights this year:
- I rebranded a 70-year old, national non-profit into a glorious, beautiful new iconic brand.
- I was presented with the Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship medallion for my work done to promote businesses and help entrepreneurs and brands realize their dreams.
- What is Branding hit over 345,000 views on YouTube.
- I’ve been honored to have people from around the globe write me, thanking me for my work, for my talent, for my insights, videos, and tireless passion.
- I spoke at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC.
- I had 4X NY Times bestselling author and outspoken entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk respond to one of my tweets, wanting my sneaker (stay tuned folks, it’s coming soon).
- I finally released after 2 years and 3 rewrites, Brand Intervention, 33 Steps to Transform the Brand You Have into the Brand You Need to become an Amazon Bestseller within 2 days of being released.
- I had Huffington Post call my new book a “must read” for businesses.
- I designed my first laser-engraved chocolate, Cure No. 34, and custom-roasted coffee as part of the book launch.
- All in one week, I had articles in Huffington Post, Influencive, NewTheory concurrent with Facebook events and two podcasts
- All while preparing new episodes of a brand new YouTube series: One-minute Wednesdays every Wednesday starting in 2018.
I noted all this because I wrote about how to brand anything in my new book with a Foreword written by none other than Daymond John of Shark Tank.
How to Brand Anything, For Real
The new book gives any brand (no matter the size), the true and proven tools to stand out regardless the media channel, regardless the social channel, regardless the product or service.
So, I decided to reveal this killer, new video (below) I recently did with Lucidpress that covers:
- The 2 reasons Amazon has over 8,000 books on Branding (and why you should not buy 7,999 of them).
- The one thing we all need more of plus the one insane thing we all need none of (that we’re all drowning in).
- I go over in detail the first page and diagram found in my new book. The diagram entitled “How to Create a Crappy Brand in 3 Easy Steps,” something I cover nowhere else.
- I cover exactly how to get over “being obsessed with shortcuts” and the what comprises the ultimate shortcut.
- I also outline three distinctions every brand must know: Practitioner, Professional and Genius and how this parallels to Commodity, Product, and Brand—plus why there’s only ONE of these you will want for your company.
- I wrap up with answering questions from listeners.
See for yourself:
Copies of Brand Intervention are available here. (Special thanks to Lucidpress for sponsoring this webinar.)